mercredi 13 février 2013

Market Research: Wages in China


Decline in wage competitiveness of China according to the results of the 2012 study that compares Werner International labor costs in the textile industry in the world. The hourly cost of labor in this industry in China increased by 45.8% for Mainland China and 11.7% for coastal China. As a result, Chinese labor costs are now higher than some countries in Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Romania) and China loses competitiveness. The leading ranking: Indonesia, India, Vietnam and Pakistan. Information on wage competitiveness of other countries. Other findings of the study: the evolution of the exchange rate also affects the competitiveness of some countries, globalization has not begun to erase the wage gap.
Sources: Google, Bing, Baidu
Written by Amy Wang Daxue Consulting Company China (focus group china, china mystery shopping, market research China)

4 commentaires:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan  within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has be helping me with loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740 

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Really useful article
    I hope it will help lot of expats in China
    Kris 

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com ,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to his Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days.Mr Benjamin work with  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  low ROI to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    RépondreSupprimer